I'd like to attempt to clear up the story about the meeting that took place of the coast of Georgia to stop Donald Trump from getting the GOP nomination. This meeting had the worst of the worst in the realm of political influence. I want to break down the attendees, their ideologies and their allegiances for a clear and concise understanding of what is actually taking place.
First, let’s start with the crony capitalists:
- Apple CEO Tim Cook is a radical homosexual leftist.
- Google co-founder Larry Page is an investor in renewable energy technology, promotes the adoption of plug-in hybrid electric cars and other alternative energy investments, is also interested in the socio-economic effects of advanced intelligent systems and how advanced digital technologies can be used to create abundance, provide for people's needs, shorten the workweek, and mitigate the potential detrimental effects of technological unemployment. Page also helped to set up a transhumanist think-tank.
- Napster creator & Facebook investor Sean Parker is very philanthropic including the infamous Clinton Foundation.
- Tesla Motors and SpaceX founder Elon Musk describes himself as “socially liberal and fiscally conservative.
- Philip Anschutz, whose company owns a stake in the secret meeting location, also owns the neo-conservative magazine The Weekly Standard, edited by one Bill Kristol.
Next, we highlight the GOPe (Republican Establishment):
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
- House Speaker Paul Ryan
- John Kasich endorser Sen. Rob Portman
- Marco Rubio endorser Sen. Tim Scott
- Marco Rubio endorser Sen. Cory Gardner
- #NeverTrump supporter Sen. Ben Sasse
- Former Mitt Romney endorser Rep. Fred Upton
- Almost Speaker of the House and Speaker Boehner appointee Rep. Kevin McCarthy
- Former Chairman of Mitt Romney’s Presidential campaign Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
- Sen. Tom Cotton, Rep. Tom Price, Rep. Jeb Hensarling and Rep. Diane Black haven’t endorsed anyone yet but are clearly against Trump.
- Democratic Rep. and Hillary Clinton endorser, John Delaney
- Political strategist and self-proclaimed guru, Karl Rove: architect of the Bush administration.
Finally, the “media” at the “off the record” meeting:
- Arthur Sulzberger, publisher of the NYTimes
- Bill Kristol, neoconservative political analyst, commentator, founder and editor of the political magazine The Weekly Standard.
As Michelle Malkin has written in her book SOLD OUT, “We know who stands with American tech companies and their offshore otsourcing partners in championing low-cost foreign workers: President Barack Obama and the Senate’s so-called Gang of Eight – Sen. Michael Bennet, Sen. Richard Durbin, Sen. Jeff Flake, Sen. Lindsey Graham, Sen. John McCain, Sen. Bob Menendez, Sen. Marco Rubio and Sen. Chuck Schumer – side with the CEOs of Disney, Intel, Cisco, Facebook, Google and Microsoft. News Corp. founder Rupert Murdoch, GOP megadonor Sheldon Adelson, former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg and liberal billionaire hedge fund mogul George Soros all support the Big Tech open-borders agenda.”
This is the tie that binds. Who were the attendees at the Sea Island secret anti-Trump meeting? Neo-conservative, liberal progressive, open-border, establishment elites.
Some people might ask why Donald Trump gets these sorts of attacks and Ted Cruz doesn’t, looking to link Ted Cruz to the establishment. Cruz isn’t currently in the clear path to the GOP nomination, but if Ted Cruz was able to surpass Donald Trump, something the GOPe doesn’t think can happen, watch what happens to Cruz and the rhetoric that will be aimed his way.
To these people, Donald Trump and his supporters are useful idiots. On the one hand they are stopping and to them thankfully so, Ted Cruz and the conservatives from ascending to the White House, but on the other hand, their establishment candidates, Marco Rubio being the most recent haven’t been able to gain traction in the 2016 race. Trump must be stopped, but only from wrapping up the nomination before the convention. A brokered convention is the establishment’s only hope of their guy getting the nomination, whomever that might be.
I highlighted this point months ago, shining the light on Speaker Ryan and the anti-Trump warrior that he’d become known for within the GOPe and their rank and file. But keep this in mind, 60%+ of Republican voters are not voting for Donald Trump. Many of Trump’s wins came with the aid of democrats neither wanting to vote for a “liar” or a “socialist”. Trump has peaked with the Republican base and Ted Cruz is surging. Rubio and Kasich have no viable path to the White House, but remain in in hopes of keeping Trump from 1237 before July 18th. To these open border GOPe’s, Trump is in the way of their America and their candidates and their power. They know that Ted Cruz destroys their way of life as they’ve known it, so Trump serves as a draw from Cruz and his proven record of standing against the GOPe in Washington, D.C. They don’t mind Trump being their, but now he’s grown stronger than they expected and before this gets out of hand for them, Trump has to be stopped.